The 2017 Annual General Meeting of the Tingira Australia Association will take place at the Kingston Hotel, Kingston, Canberra, ACT, on Friday 9 June at 1800 Hours.
This is an election year, members wishing to nominate for Executive and Committee positions must be financial for 2017 and be prepared to serve a three year term, approx. two meetings per year in NSW. All costs to and from meetings at the Members own cost.
Nominations form signed and items for General Business forward via email, to the Secretary, Mark Lee, by ‘Close of Business’, 5pm Friday 2 June 2017.
1. President’s welcome.
2. Approve MINUTES of previous 2016 AGM
3. President’s Report – TAA website
4. Treasurer’s Report – TAA website
5. Secretary’s Report – TAA website
6. General Business – As presented to SEC by 2/6/17
7. Secretary – Appoints Returning Officer
8. Returning Officer – Declares all positions vacant
9. Election of Office Bearers
b. Vice President
e. Three (3) committee positions
10. Returning Officer – declares result
11. President to close meeting